Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello

Hello and welcome to my blog. I’m 25 years old and have been living in Surabaya, Indonesia for the past two and a half years. I really love living here and I can definitely say it has rarely been boring! This country never fails to entertain me. A lot of strange things have happened here and I would like to record them. I have been saying for awhile that I have had enough weird experiences to write a book, but I think blogging will be better. First, I will work through the huge backlog of awkward experiences and then I will report it as it happens.

Please note, I don’t mean any offence to any Indonesians. I really do love Indonesian people. Some of the people I have met were just strange people and not got representations of Indonesian people in general. Also, I find that the mixing of my culture and the local culture seems to amount to some funny stories and I will admit that I have probably caused/ contributed to much of the awkwardness myself. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my stories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment